AT A GLANCE: EVENTS & DEADLINES
- August 7: Savannah Area Republican Women Luncheon & Meeting
- August 10: CCRP 2nd Saturday Meeting & Breakfast at Johnny Harris Restaurant
- August 27: Savannah Area Young Republicans Monthly Meeting
- October 5: 2013 Awards Dinner with Governor Nathan Deal
Dear Chatham County Republican Party members,
What you should be doing:
Go to the CCRP Saturday Breakfast on 8/10. Our speaker is Tom Barton, Editor of the Opinion Page of the Savannah Morning News. He’s going to talk about Chatham Politics. This is our Monthly Meeting.
- Start collecting items for our Yard Sale. The Funds we raise will be used to renovate our Headquarters. Bring your items to HQ from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Buy tickets to attend our Annual Fundraising Dinner. Governor Deal will be our speaker and donate items for our Live and Silent Auction.
- Keep watching and reading! We are making many changes and starting over building a new Chatham County Republican Party and you are part of it.
Chairman Chatham County Republican Party
Savannah Area Republican Women Luncheon and Meeting
Wednesday, August 7th, 11:30 AM (Social) / 12:00 PM (Program Begins)
Johnny Harris Banquet Hall, 1651 East Victory Drive, Savannah, GA
Please RSVP to Susan Verell no later than noon on the Monday before the luncheon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-201-3066
Chatham County Republican Party 2nd Breakfast and Meeting
Saturday, August 10th
8:30 am – Social Time and Breakfast
9:00 am – Program Begins – Introductions
Speaker – Tom Barton, Editor of the Editorial Page of the Savannah Morning News
We are pleased to inform you that our meeting will take place in the back room of the original Johnny Harris Restaurant at 1651 E. Victory Drive, Savannah, GA 31404.
Cost to attend is $15 cash or check for members and $20 cash or check for non-members. Exact change is greatly appreciated.
Want to save $5 at each breakfast? Go ahead and become a member on Saturday for $20, then pay only $35 for a year of Chatham County Republican Party membership and breakfast! We will have membership applications at the meeting.
Please call Republican Headquarters at 912-927-8440 for Reservations. Share the event on Facebook.
P.S. Want Call Reminders for the Saturday Breakfast? Please sign up to be added to the call list by calling HQ at 912-927-8440.
Savannah Area Young Republicans Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, August 27th
SAYR’s Monthly General Meeting will be held at Tubby’s Tank House in Thunderbolt from 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm. If you are interested in more information please contact Michael Johnson at email@example.com